"* Falcon Crest, USA 1981–1990: A CBS primetime soap opera about the fictional Falcon Crest winery and the family who owned it, set in a fictional "Tuscany Valley" in California. The series was very popular and a wine named "Falcon Crest" even went on the market.
* French Kiss, 1995. Meg Ryan and Kevin Kline act in this romantic comedy. Kline's character wants to have his own vineyard since he comes from a family of winemakers.
* A Walk in the Clouds 1995. A love story set in a Mexican-American family's traditional vineyard showcasing different moments in the production of wine.
* Mondovino, USA/France 2004. A documentary film directed by American film maker Jonathan Nossiter, exploring the impact of globalization on various wine-producing regions.
* Sideways, 2004. A comedy/drama film, directed by Alexander Payne, with the tagline: "In search of wine. In search of women. In search of themselves." Wine, particularly Pinot Noir, plays a central role.
* A Good Year, 2006. Ridley Scott directs Russell Crowe in an adaptation of Peter Mayle's novel.
* Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure, UK 2006–7. "Wine ponce" Oz Clarke tries to teach motor head James May about wine. The first series saw them traveling in a classic Jaguar through the wine regions of France, and the second series saw them drive a recreational vehicle throughout California.
* Crush, USA 2007. Produced and directed by Bret Lyman, this is a documentary short that covers the 2006 grape harvest and crush in California's wine country. It also features winemaker Richard Bruno.
* The Judgment of Paris, USA 2008. A film currently in production, it is based on journalist George M. Taber's account of the Paris Wine Tasting of 1976.
* Bottle Shock, USA 2008. A film currently in production, it tells the story of the birth of the Napa wine industry."
You can view the rest of the Wine entry here.